Monday, July 31, 2017

What Would You Like To Know (like a fucking boss)?


Sure, Adventure Writing Like A Fucking Boss is awesome, but it doesn't tell the full story.  How could it in only 14 pages?

I've been giving it some thought over the last couple weeks, and today I started outlining part II.  I probably won't have time to actually dig into the writing until this fall.  However, it won't hurt to beef up my outline right now.

So, what topics would you like me to touch on?  Where are you struggling?  Why is it difficult for you to start writing adventures?  What are the obstacles you need help removing?  Help me help you!

Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback,

VS

p.s.  In a couple days, I'll be posting more details about the Adventure Writing Contest!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment