Wednesday, December 23, 2015

CreateSpace Alpha Blue


Here is the link to the softcover Alpha Blue on CreateSpace (Amazon's print-on-demand service).  It usually takes 2 or 3 days from approving the proof - which I just did - for books to show up on Amazon itself.

And the proof looks great.  I love the subtle alien script and circuitry silhouettes in the background.  CreateSpace also uses a slightly thicker, cream-colored paper, which I happen to like, as opposed to the ordinary stark white paper of DriveThruRPG (it usually takes an extra week or two for the softcover to show up there).

If you purchase the print version via CreateSpace, send me proof of purchase (forward your receipt, invoice, or something so I know you did it) and I'll email you the PDF for free.

VS

p.s. I thought this was pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment