Sunday, March 1, 2015

Purple like a Fucking Boss!


I've got two THREE things to blog about today...

The first is Eric's review for The Islands of Purple-Haunted Putrescence.  After reading the Dungeons & Donuts review, Eric felt compelled to read and critique Purple for himself over at Swords & Stitchery.  He was very complementary.  Of course, it's old school, science-fantasy gonzo.  If that's your cup of tea, then most of the time you'll love what I did with Purple.  At least, that's what I keep reading on the internet.

The second thing is a sneak preview of my forthcoming book, How to Game Master like a Fucking Boss with an exclusive look inside!  It won't be available until June, so there's still plenty of time to send me Game Mastering questions.

Here is the third Purple review over at rpggeek and several other places.  Look the fuck out, it's raining purple!

Thanks to Eric Fabiaschi, Geek Native, and Matthew McHale respectively.  ;)

VS


No comments:

Post a Comment